20 Mar COVID-19 Update
To Our Valued Clients and Suppliers
In these unprecedented times we are clear on what matters most to us. Brilliant SA cares deeply about the health and safety of our team and clients. We want to ensure our work environment is as safe as possible.
While we are working in an environment of considerable uncertainty, we feel it important to assure you that we remain committed to continuing to provide you with the highest level of care and service.
We are all in this together….
We at Brilliant SA want to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and employees.
What we will do:
- Keep Brilliant SA office and showroom open – hours unchanged.
- Maintain a very high level of cleaning in the office and showroom
- Meet regularly with employees and suppliers to stay well informed as situations develop
- Practice social distancing – meetings to be conducted online or via teleconference where possible
- Have Hand sanitizer available within the showroom and office. Building Supervisors will carry sanitizer in their vehicles for frequent use
- Practice regular hand washing
- Consider flexible working arrangements for our employees to work from home where appropriate
- Conduct client/site visits after we have made contact to ensure no-one is in isolation, everyone is feeling well and had no contact with anyone who has recently travelled.
- Work with all our suppliers and trades to ensure safe practices
- Screening questions and associated action prior to entering sites
- Monitor the latest guidelines and communicate any changes as they happen
What you can do:
- Contact us via phone, email, website or even facebook
- Avoid hand shaking or close face-to-face meetings
- Utilise the hand sanitizer within the showroom
- Refrain from visiting the showroom if you are unwell.
Current Renovation Projects – All Systems Go!
We have many projects currently underway and uninterrupted all over Adelaide. We look forward to sharing these with you as they reach completion in the coming months.
As experienced renovators who are genuinely working to make a difference and delivering truly exceptional results for each and every one of our clients.
Online Access for Clients
We are fortunate to have invested in a comprehensive online client portal system enabling communication, selections, photos and financial decisions all can be done from the comfort of your own home. It is a simple and convenient way for clients to access their project information whilst safeguarding their health.
We are in a rapidly evolving situation, however we are confident that by working together we can continue to operate effectively. We will provide relevant further updates in coming days, weeks and months.
The team at Brilliant SA is here to help you.